3 Basics to a Great Video: Feel Great!
feeling great on camera...
Means finding confidence from within, knowing that your business and your mission are worth more than just words.
1. Think of your "why." It'll be great motivation for when you get in front of the camera for the first time.
2. Sassy lipstick and blowdrying your hair or taking extra time to get ready DOES help - seriously, try it!
3. There are really only 3 basics to make a great video. BUT if you're still worried about all of the other moving parts of video, I'm here for you!
My upcoming course Beginner to BRAVA was designed to help you navigate the 4 steps to creating an introduction video for your business. All it takes is some gear (that I outlined in this series) and your smartphone to create a really beautiful and effective first video.
You've been putting off creating video because:
- You don't have time.
- You don't know what to say.
- You haven't a clue how to setup.
- You wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.
Well what if I told you I could solve all of those problems?!
Click below to see how creating an introduction video for your business is so easy you'll be kickin' yourself for not doing it sooner!