"But I already use Instagram..."
Yes my dear, but not like this.
In just 2 hours learn how fast and easy creating video content for your biz can be using Instagram Stories. By using this feature in one of the top social media apps you will be able to:
1. INCREASE VISIBILITY
2. DRIVE AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT
3. SELL OUT YOUR PROGRAMS/PACKAGES
May 15 + 16 - 2pm EST
...basically EVERYTHING you need to know about Instagram Stories!
Hi, I'm Cristin! I'm no stranger to creating video content. I've been shooting vids since before YouTube was even a thing!
Join me to learn the hottest new Instagram feature [and sell more services while you're at it]!
1. Struggling with creating Story content? No problemo. Learn some quick tips on designing a content map that works for your service-based biz.
2. I'll show you how both big name brands and solopreneurs are killin' it with their Stories, so you can get inspired!
3. Frustrated by how all of the tech works? I'll teach you how to doodle, sticker, and Boomerang your way to more sales!
4. Time to tell your story! Yes, it is Instagram STORIES after all. Learn how important visual storytelling is to your audience.
5. Lastly, I'll tell you the 1 question that your potential customers want the answer to during the consideration phase: right before they click through to visit your website and BUY.
- ACCESS TO THE 2-PART LIVE VIDEO TRAINING
2 training presentations where I'll show you exactly how to use Instagram Stories to have your followers moving faster towards the BUY button! The calls will be recorded and sent to all who registered.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK SUPPORT
After completing the training, you'll be added to a private Facebook group where we collaborate, brainstorm, and support each other on our Instagram Stories journey.
- ADDITIONAL CONTENT
A printable content map and example stories, so you can apply what you learned from the workshop and apply it to your biz RIGHT AWAY.
Victoria Deardorff, Burgh Brides
"Cristin's workshop taught me to approach Instagram Stories differently. Rather than "just another social media platform to keep up with," I now see it as another avenue to engage with my audience. She taught me to be strategic and thoughtful with my story content!"
Follow Victoria: @burghbrides